The Temescal Telegraph BID is presently composed of 10 board members.
The Board's President, Vice-President I & II, Secretary and Treasurer make up the Executive Committee which helps manage and focus the Board's responsibilities.
We look forward to hearing from you and are actively seeking volunteers. All meetings are open to the public.
Note: During Shelter in Place in Alameda County, all meetings will be conducted via Zoom, which has video conferencing and call-in capabilities.
Starting in October 2020, DE/ED Committee meetings will start at 3:30pm
- Board – Meets 4th Wed. at 6pm
- Meeting ID: 899 6841 6717 or Call-in: 1-669-900-6833; 89968416717#
- Passcode: 210644
- DEsign/Econ Development Committee – Meets 3rd Thurs, at 3:30pm,
Meeting ID: 847 6061 0308 or Call-in: 1-669-900-6833; 84760610308#
- Passcode: 832563
- Promotion/Safety Committee – Meets 1st Wed., at 9:30 am
- Meeting ID: 815 0612 0882 or Call-in: 1-669-900-6833; 81506120882#
- Passcode: 835607
- Executive Committee - Meets 2nd Tue., at 5pm
- Meeting ID: 867 7740 4063 or Call-in: 1-669-900-6833; 86777404063#
- Passcode: 385831
- Merchant Support & Outreach Committee (tentatively 3rd Wed at 4pm)
82025906382?pwd= MnZOaFp4WGZjcVVWNGhwc2xGZVNxUT 09
Meeting ID: 820 2590 6382
or Call in: 1-669-900-6833,,82025906382#,,,,
- Neighborhood Council - Meets 3rd Wed. at 7 pm at Faith Presbyterian Church every other month on odd months. (not occurring during SIP)
Shifra de Benedictis-Kessner
Temescal Telegraph BID
490 43rd St.
Oakland, CA 94609
Board of Directors
Vice President I
Chair, DE/ED Committee