12th Annual Taste of Temescal
Tuesday, March 29th, 2022
Fundraiser for Oakland Tech, Emerson Elementary, Claremont Middle, Sankofa United Elementary, and La Clínica de La Raza
Taste of Temescal returns in 2022 as a socially distanced and COVID-safe culinary crawl, on Tuesday, March 29th, 6 - 9pm! Scintillate your palates with this culinary crawl (like farm-to-table trick or treat), one of Temescal's most delectable annual events, and fundraiser for local schools and nonprofits: Oakland Tech, Emerson Elementary, Claremont Middle School, Sankofa United Elementary and La Clinica de La Raza! Enjoy an evening of food, drink, and live music, along Telegraph Avenue from 40th to 51st Streets, and in Temescal Alley.
A unique experience that only Temescal can provide. Food, Beverage, Music, and Family Fun... A great way to spend an evening while supporting local schools and non profits! Each of our 20+ participating restaurants offers a bite or small plate to each ticket holder, with 20 bites in total if you visit all the restaurants!
Tickets are available NOW through March 29th for purchase online: Get Tickets
Tickets are timed this year with two options: 6-8pm or 7-9pm, in order to limit the number of attendees at any one time.
Restaurants will be reimbursed for some of their food costs (normally donated) in order to help support our struggling restaurants. Purchasing additional food and drinks from participating restaurants at Taste of Temescal is also encouraged!
We are currently seeking volunteers for this year's event. Sign up HERE to volunteer.
2022 Event Sponsors:
To ensure that this year's Taste of Temescal culinary crawl is both fun and safe, we are modifying the format to maintain social distancing and enacting strict health and safety COVID protocols:
- Telegraph Ave will be closed to cars, 40th to 51st, to create sufficient space in the street for social distancing
- Face Coverings/Masks will be strongly recommended, and required while in line by all Participants, Volunteers, Patrons, businesses and employees within the Taste of Temescal footprint.
- Timed ticketing - for the first time, tickets will be sold for specific time periods, and during the purchase process, attendees will need to choose between 6-8pm or 7-9pm to attend the event.
- 30 Sanitizing Stations — These will be provided throughout Taste of Temescal footprint – Telegraph Ave, 40th to 51st St for attendees to use.
- Additionally, each participating business will have their own Hand Sanitizing Pump for ticket holders to sanitize their hands Before and after receiving their food sample
LIVE MUSIC will accompany your feast along Telegraph Ave.
Media partnerships and Sponsorships are available. Email email@example.com to request details.