Temescal Street Fair
Sun, Jun 14, 2020 | 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Participate in the 17th Annual Temescal Street Fair!
This year's 17th Annual Temescal Street Fair will be on Sunday, June 14th, 2020. Join us for live music on three stages, great food from popular Temescal eateries and mobile food vendors, craft beer, and scores of artisans at our FREE annual Festival! Come see amazing tricks at the Kinetic Arts Center Circus Stage, visit business and community booths, listen to amazing local music, and let the kids go wild a the Fun Zone and Carnival rides. Easily accessible via bike & transit - only a block from MacArthur BART!
If you’re interested in sponsorship, please click the link below and fill out the form.
If you’re interested in being a vendor, please click below and fill out the form. We’ll get back to you soon.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-550-4988
A unique festival that only Temescal can provide. Food and Beverage, Music, Family Fun... A great way to spend the day!
- Salsa in the Street live music and dancing at 51st & Telegraph!
- 1:00 – DJ Antonio
- 2:00 – Mario y su TimbeKO
- 2:15 – Salsa dance lessons with Ruth Caspary
- 3:00 – DJ Antonio
- 3:30- Mario y su TimbeKO
- 4:30 – DJ Antonio
- Kinetic Arts Center Circus Stage at 49th St
- Temescal Brewing Stage featuring live music, DJs, and a dance party at 41st and 42nd Street!
- 1:00 – No Jerks Club
- 2:00 – DJ Kream
- 4:00 – KhaliBud
- Music Pod at 48th Street!
- The Mosswoods
- Floyd Pellom's Jazz Stage at 45th Street!
- Berkeley High Jazz Band
- Calvin Keys & Company, Featuring the original Blue Monday Jazz Jam Band with Leon Joyce,
- Hashima and others.
- Great local Temescal food
- Favorite Oakland food vendors
- Craft beer from Temescal Brewing
- Kids Fun Zone
- Carnival Rides
The Broadway, Happiness Center, 9 Round Fitness, Temescal Works, Julie’s, The Avenue